Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

GORGEOUS ribbon!

I was only given a small sample piece of this ribbon and told to go do something with it.  Too small for a bow, so I had to get a little creative.  I really wish the picture did this lace ribbon justice.  




I don't know when I've seen a prettier lace ribbon - it's gently shot thru with gold threads, therefore all the gold accents.  Some of you may recognize the Simply Jane stamp set from PTI.  The gold oval is one of the new Spellbinder ovals released this year.  Another yummy favorite of mine -- so elegant.  I did a little dry embossing for the background, some Viva Pearl Pen in Cream for her pearl necklace and finished it off with a multiple loop sheer gold bow in the center.  

I hope  you enjoy it and feel free to leave any comments.  I really do appreciate you taking the time.

Donna