Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

One in a Million

I had fun creating this adorable card that can be used for St.Patrick's day or for any other occasion you need to bring a smile to someone's face. With shades of greens, sparkly ribbon and a 3-d four leaf clover, you can cheer up someone, I'm sure.

I used the Craft-Dee BowZ to make a double gold loop bow and a single sparkly green loop bow. Attached them to each other and the card using Helmar's 450 glue. Looking more and more at the sparkly green bow and what do I see? A dog bone! What do you think? Am I loosing it or does it look like a dog bone to you? 


Anyways I colored my image with copics, attached a complete cutout clover with a glue dot to give some dimension. Found shades of green pattern paper that I liked and created a cute little layout. Of course it wouldn't be complete without a bow or two made with the Craft-Dee BowZ!

Hope you enjoyed my card,


Amber