Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Just Floating By

Hi There

Thanks for stopping in today

We have a sponsor for July and it's  Cute As A Button

The winner of the July Craft-Dee BowZ  challenge will receive 3 single images.
I hope that you will join in the fun and submit a project.
The theme for your submission is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow. 
We would love to see what you have made.
You could be the next winner

I decided to use a mermaid image this month so let me share the card I made using
  

She is a cutie isn't she!

Here is an up close view


I used colored pencils to color and gamsol to blend.

The bow on my card was so easy to make using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool

With this tool  you can make bows from 1" all the way up to 4 1/2"

Here is a close up of my bow.

Did you know that each Tuesday one of the designers posts a project here for you?? 
Next Tuesday, Vicki will be here with another beautiful project. 
Mark your calendar because you will want return to see what she has made. 
In the meantime, we'd like to see you submit a project to the challenge this month,
 you could be the July winner

Thanks for stopping by today and we hope to see you next Tuesday
 for more Craft-Dee BowZ inspiration.