Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A little Birdie ...



Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration post for this month .I have made this sweet easel card this month using the image provided by our fabulous sponors  Robyns Fetish stamps and more  who will offer the winner 2 digi images of their choice .
                                 
 The DT had a theme of "feathers, fur or frogs legs to follow this month so I have used the image called A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME  and you can find it HERE


I used promarkers to colour the image. The frame around the bird was created using a Sue Wilson lattice arched.adornment edge die.I used papers from my stash .The flowers are from my local craft shop .I also used some real pine cones I collected from my garden last year. The butterflies are made using a die from joy crafts. The cork hearts are from a local dollar store. The pretty feathers  and ribbon were given to me as part of my monthly CDB pack .I used my Craft-Dee BowZ Bow maker to make the triple looped bow.It produces stunning bows time after time with ease

 
 


I hope you like my project and that it inspires you to join us in this months  challenge
Happy crafting
Tracey x