Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

With Brave Wings She Flies

Hello Everyone

Barbara here with a really cute card and different shape card for the first Tuesday of this year.

You know that Fred She Said is the sponsor of our challenge this month.... and I saw a darling bird on their site and fell in love with it.Its called a Nuthatch.  So I bought it last nite. And I decided the bird and a puzzle piece I had in my stash, would be a great match.

Here is the card


Here is a close up of the bow


 The Craft-Dee BowZ tool makes it so easy to make bows of many sizes and types.
 This bow is a triple loop 

For more info on this interesting shaped card visit my blog - here

Don't forget the CDB monthly challenge is going on right now. 
We'd love to see your project entered. 
You have til the end of the month to submit.
Theme - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
You could be the next winner

I am so glad you stopped in today, 
Marty, our newest designer, will be posting next Tuesday. 
Please stop in to see her project and give her some love.