Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Wishing you Happiness card and gift box set

Hi all
It is Tracey here with my  Tuesday inspiration post . The sponsors for this months challenge are Cute as a Button . they will be offering the challenge winner 3 images as the prize .
For my inspiration  projects I have made this card and matching gift box for a friend who just loves all things glittery and purple !
I hardly EVER use glitter in my projects but as I found a whole set of beautiful fine woodware glitters in my craft room whilst tidying up  I thought why not and have I  used a lot of it on these projects ...
I used the new Sue Wilson stained glass window die which I backed with double sided sticky sheets and added glitter to for the main panels on both the card and box. .I used small mulberry paper roses from wild orchid .The large flower in the centre I handmade using Foamiran , stamens and a gem centre  The leaves are made using a memory box die.



 The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin Up . The beautiful bow was created using my Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Maker which produces stunning single and multi looped bows with ease every time .
 
 
The box is quite large and had to be made from 2x  A3 sheet s of strong white card

  
 
I hope you like my projects and that you join us in the June challenge where Anything goes with a handmade bow
Happy Crafting
Tracey